FINRA has investor education materials such as BrokerCheck, which provides insight into firms and financial advisors.
7055 West Bell Road,
Our planning process begins with a custom action plan that is developed to address your needs.
The analysis identifies parts of your plan that are in good order versus those items that need to be addressed. A custom action plan is developed to address those needs.
1. Income PlanningOur goal is to help ensure your expenses can be paid month to month with reliability and predictability for the rest of your life.
2. Investment PlanningOnce your income plan is established, we will create an investment plan for the remaining assets that you do not need to draw from month to month.
3. Tax PlanningAny comprehensive retirement plan will include a strategy for decreasing tax liabilities.
4. Health Care PlanningWe will create a plan to help you address rising healthcare costs with a minimum of expense.
5. Legacy PlanningIt is important to ensure your hard-earned assets go to your beneficiaries in the most tax-efficient manner by working collaboratively with a qualified estate planning attorney.
Phase 1: DiscoveryWe begin with our initial meeting where we get to know one another. The focus is on the 5 key areas and associated goals.
Phase 2: PlanningThe primary objective of this phase is to complete an effective “Retirement DNA” – Dynamic Needs Analysis. It is a comprehensive plan covering the 5 key areas and identifying action plans for each of those areas.
Phase 3: ImplementationThe objective of this phase is to successfully implement the action plan by means of constant communication and skilled staff. We strive to make the process quick and easy for you.
Phase 4: Monitoring and AdjustingWe monitor the status of the plans on a regular basis to ensure clients are still on track to meet their goals. If we discover a client’s circumstances have changed, or that issues require a different approach, we are quick to make adjustments.